Naturopathic Medicine Week: May 6-12, 2013
In support of Naturopathic Medicine Week, Q Wellness is hosting a series of events to help you explore your natural health options. Please join us for the following events:
Monday May 6 - Open House from 11am-1pm and Acupuncture Demonstration 1-2pm
- Visit our open house to meet with our growing team of practitioners and learn more about naturopathic medicine, shiatsu, kinesiology and therapeutic exercise, Qi Gong, Tai Chi and more!
- Curious about acupuncture? Join us for our acupuncture demonstration which will highlight traditional, myofascial and cosmetic acupuncture techniques.
Tuesday May 7 - Want to experience shiatsu therapy? Drop-in for a free treatment between 11am and 1pm.
- Feeling the pain and strain of all your computer work? Stop by and receive a free 15 minute shiatsu chair treatment.
Wednesday May 8 - Women's Health Tune-up Lunch and Learn 12-1pm; Therapeutic stretching for women 1-2pm.
- Ladies, are you feeling sluggish after the winter weather? Have you wondered about your diet, detoxification or hormone? Then join us to learn simple strategies for staying well or tuning up for spring. Question/answer period to follow.
- Women have unique stretching needs, particularly for the mid-back and pelvic region. Come learn practical stretches to improve your flexibility and wellness, followed by a question/answer session.
- Come learn the ancient, therapeutic arts of Qi Gong and Tai Chi and find some mid-day stress relief. Learn to breath and move in harmonious patterns that can enhance you daily well-being.